2019 Nissan Altima Reviews Praise This Sporty Midsize Sedan
The 2019 Nissan Altima reviews have come in, and they’re full of praise — and not just because it has an affordable starting price of $23,750 MSRP. The critics love the performance capabilities, sportier design, and available all-wheel drive. It’s a midsize sedan that delivers — but you can see that yourself from these 2019 Altima reviews.
What You Need to Know from the 2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
- Kelley Blue Book appreciates that the Nissan Altima has a “sportier attitude makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- Car and Driver said the new model showed the “most ambitious changes in more than a decade” to the 2019 Nissan Altima. They were particularly excited by the “all-new styling and additional tech [and] also one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- The Car Connection said that the “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4,” and that this vehicle “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal” as a midsize sedan.
- Auto Week said the Nissan Altima “[is] one of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the US.” Their review also stated that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history”.
- Consumer Reports noted “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver assist system, which can govern speed according to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.” The Nissan Altima SL reviews and Nissan Altima Platinum reviews are already looking good.
Additional Nissan Altima Features
The Nissan Altima also features the NissanConnect® with an 8-inch touchscreen, and safety features like intelligent forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and a rearview monitor. The Nissan Altima reliability has been tried and tested for decades; it’s something you can depend on, whether you’re driving to work in Mascoutah or leaving for an adventure from East St. Louis.
See Why Critics Love the 2019 Nissan Altima at Auffenberg Nissan
If you want to test out the Nissan Altima for yourself and see if you agree with the reviews, contact us to schedule a test drive in O'Fallon. We’ll also be happy to answer any questions you have about this sedan or what financing options are available. You might also want to compare the Nissan Altima vs. Nissan Sentra or the Nissan Altima vs. Nissan Maxima. If you’d like to learn more about the Altima, then be sure to read more about Nissan Altima interior features.
More From Auffenberg Nissan
One of the most common questions we at Auffenberg Nissan receive from Auffenberg Nissan about the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder is, “What is the Nissan pathfinder seating capacity?” The 2022 Nissan Pathfinderseating capacity offers space for eight people. It also provides plenty of room for your gear during those adventures beyond Lebanon with up to 79.8 cubic feet…
The 2022 Nissan Frontier is fresh and highly capable, towing up to 6,720 pounds when properly equipped. This new midsize truck ticks all the boxes of affordability, comfort, effortless ease, and powerful dependability. All of which comes in a package the right size for your work and play in and around Mascoutah and Lebanon. Read…
If you live in the O'Fallon area and are in the market for a new rugged and stylish SUV, you should check out the 2022 Nissan Pathfinder colors! Loaded with state-of-the-art technology, safety features, and impressive towing capacity, it will make your adventures around Lebanon unforgettable. Plus, the new Nissan pathfinder colors are stunning!…