2019 Nissan Altima Reviews Praise This Sporty Midsize Sedan
The 2019 Nissan Altima reviews have come in, and they’re full of praise — and not just because it has an affordable starting price of $23,750 MSRP. The critics love the performance capabilities, sportier design, and available all-wheel drive. It’s a midsize sedan that delivers — but you can see that yourself from these 2019 Altima reviews.
What You Need to Know from the 2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
- Kelley Blue Book appreciates that the Nissan Altima has a “sportier attitude makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- Car and Driver said the new model showed the “most ambitious changes in more than a decade” to the 2019 Nissan Altima. They were particularly excited by the “all-new styling and additional tech [and] also one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- The Car Connection said that the “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4,” and that this vehicle “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal” as a midsize sedan.
- Auto Week said the Nissan Altima “[is] one of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the US.” Their review also stated that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history”.
- Consumer Reports noted “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver assist system, which can govern speed according to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.” The Nissan Altima SL reviews and Nissan Altima Platinum reviews are already looking good.
Additional Nissan Altima Features
The Nissan Altima also features the NissanConnect® with an 8-inch touchscreen, and safety features like intelligent forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and a rearview monitor. The Nissan Altima reliability has been tried and tested for decades; it’s something you can depend on, whether you’re driving to work in Mascoutah or leaving for an adventure from East St. Louis.
See Why Critics Love the 2019 Nissan Altima at Auffenberg Nissan
If you want to test out the Nissan Altima for yourself and see if you agree with the reviews, contact us to schedule a test drive in O'Fallon. We’ll also be happy to answer any questions you have about this sedan or what financing options are available. You might also want to compare the Nissan Altima vs. Nissan Sentra or the Nissan Altima vs. Nissan Maxima. If you’d like to learn more about the Altima, then be sure to read more about Nissan Altima interior features.
More From Auffenberg Nissan
If you’re an O'Fallon driver in the market for a new, capable, family-oriented sport utility vehicle, the new Nissan Rogue is an outstanding option. Read on below to discover what the experts have to say in this guide to Nissan Rogue reviews, Nissan Rogue Sport reviews, Nissan Rogue Hybrid reviews, and even other Nissan Rogue…
The 2020 Nissan Rogue and 2020 Nissan Rogue Sport are two SUVs that deliver different benefits to drivers in Mascoutah. From price to performance to dimensions, each SUV has distinct features to suit particular needs. Discover the difference between the Rogue and Rogue Sport below! Rogue Inventory Rogue Sport Inventory Apply for Financing Rogue vs….
New Vehicles Apply for Financing Do you need a vehicle that can help you tow a boat, trailer, or another weekend toy? Whether you’re towing and hauling for work or for play, there are plenty of Nissan models that can take care of your toughest to-do’s around Lebanon. There are seven Nissan models available at…