2019 Nissan Altima Reviews Praise This Sporty Midsize Sedan
The 2019 Nissan Altima reviews have come in, and they’re full of praise — and not just because it has an affordable starting price of $23,750 MSRP. The critics love the performance capabilities, sportier design, and available all-wheel drive. It’s a midsize sedan that delivers — but you can see that yourself from these 2019 Altima reviews.
What You Need to Know from the 2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
- Kelley Blue Book appreciates that the Nissan Altima has a “sportier attitude makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- Car and Driver said the new model showed the “most ambitious changes in more than a decade” to the 2019 Nissan Altima. They were particularly excited by the “all-new styling and additional tech [and] also one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus, for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- The Car Connection said that the “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4,” and that this vehicle “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal” as a midsize sedan.
- Auto Week said the Nissan Altima “[is] one of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the US.” Their review also stated that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history”.
- Consumer Reports noted “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver assist system, which can govern speed according to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.” The Nissan Altima SL reviews and Nissan Altima Platinum reviews are already looking good.
Additional Nissan Altima Features
The Nissan Altima also features the NissanConnect® with an 8-inch touchscreen, and safety features like intelligent forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and a rearview monitor. The Nissan Altima reliability has been tried and tested for decades; it’s something you can depend on, whether you’re driving to work in Mascoutah or leaving for an adventure from East St. Louis.
See Why Critics Love the 2019 Nissan Altima at Auffenberg Nissan
If you want to test out the Nissan Altima for yourself and see if you agree with the reviews, contact us to schedule a test drive in O'Fallon. We’ll also be happy to answer any questions you have about this sedan or what financing options are available. You might also want to compare the Nissan Altima vs. Nissan Sentra or the Nissan Altima vs. Nissan Maxima. If you’d like to learn more about the Altima, then be sure to read more about Nissan Altima interior features.
More From Auffenberg Nissan
Do you need the power and capability of a new Nissan Frontier? Depending on configuration, 2019 Nissan Frontiertowing capacity ranges between 3,500 and 6,720 pounds. The team at our new Nissan dealership near Lebanon is here to help you understand how Nissan Frontier towing can help you tackle your to-do’s from Mascoutah and East St. Louis! Learn…
If you need a new car that has a spacious interior with all the modern comfort and connectivity features you’ve come to expect, the 2020 Nissan Altima fits the bill perfectly. The team at Auffenberg Nissan has helped dozens of Mascoutah-area drivers get behind the wheel of a new Nissan Altima to discover its accommodating interior!…
If you’re looking for a dependable SUV that has plenty of interior features to take your Lebanon and Mascoutah to the next level, then check out the 2019 Nissan Rogue interior. This celebrated Nissan SUV offers plenty of advanced technology, comfort features, and plenty of space for storage. Learn more about the Nissan Rogue interior…