2018 Nissan Rogue vs. 2018 Nissan Murano
2018 Nissan Rogue vs. 2018 Nissan Murano: Price
- The 2018 Rogue is priced starting at $24,800 (MSRP), and its incredibly efficient.
- 2018 Nissan Murano models have a base price of $30,800 (MSRP).
2018 Nissan Rogue vs. 2018 Nissan Murano: Features
From a design standpoint, the Rogue is a bit more everyday and utilitarian at the S trim level, with increasing comforts — including leather seating — as you rise up the trims. Features like LCD infotainment are standard and navigation becomes available as well.
The Murano, on the other hand, treats upscale features as standard, including navigation and an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. Drivers seeking more can find it on the top-of-the-line Murano Platinum, which includes memory seating, heated and ventilated front seats, a power-folding rear seat, and much more.
2018 Nissan Rogue vs. 2018 Nissan Murano: Interior Specs
- Front Headroom: 41.6 inches in the Rogue to 39.9 inches in the Murano
- Front Legroom: 43 inches in the Rogue to 40.5 inches in the Murano
- Max Cargo Volume: 70 cubic feet in the Rogue to 67 cubic feet in the Murano
Choose Your Nissan Crossover
The 2018 Nissan Rogue vs. the 2018 Nissan Murano; it’s not an easy choice. Even if you think you know which is right for you, we suggest you visit Auffenberg Nissan in O'Fallon and take them both for a test drive to decide firsthand. Also be sure to learn more about Nissan Rogue MPGs with our team today.