2020 Nissan Altima Interior
If you need a new car that has a spacious interior with all the modern comfort and connectivity features you’ve come to expect, the 2020 Nissan Altima fits the bill perfectly. The team at Auffenberg Nissan has helped dozens of Mascoutah-area drivers get behind the wheel of a new Nissan Altima to discover its accommodating interior!
Interior highlights include:
- Standard tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- Standard NissanConnect 8″ touch-screen display
- Available 9-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Available LED Nissan Altima interior lights
Altima Standard Interior Features
Even inside the entry-level Altima S, you’ll find a host of comfort, connectivity, and convenience features that will help make your everyday drives just that much easier. Standard features you can find across Altima models include:
- Comfort – The base trim comes with an 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat for optimum comfort. These cloth seats are offset by an attractive matte chrome trim.
- Versatility – 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks expand your cargo space in a modular fashion, making trips to Lebanon easier than ever before
- Infotainment – Advanced Drive-Assist Display and NissanConnect 8″ touchscreen provide seamless connectivity without taking your attention away from driving. Access driver information, control your audio system, and set safety features of your Altima all while driving unfettered. All models also come standard with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
You don’t always need to reach for an SUV when you want a spacious interior. Nissan Altima interior specs are as follows:
- 2020 Nissan Altima Interior Space
- Head Room (Front/Rear): 39.2 inches/36.9 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 43.8 inches/35.2 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 54.7 inches/54.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 58.2 inches/57.1 inches
Nissan Altima Interior Accessories
From your Nissan Altima interior lights, to your Nissan Altima floor mats, you can customize your interior to suit your personality. The parts department at Auffenberg Nissan offers all the Nissan Altima accessories you need to add the fun and functionality you’re looking for. Popular Nissan Altima interior accessories include:
- Carpeted floor mats and trunk mat
- LED interior lights
- Cloth or leather seat covers
- Sliding trunk organizer tray
Find the Nissan Altima for Sale at Auffenberg Nissan
Whether you’re from East St. Louis, Edwardsville, or beyond, our team at Auffenberg Nissan has a Nissan Altima available in our new model inventory that’s ready to enhance your daily commute. If you have any questions about how you can get behind the wheel, don’t hesitate to contact us online today! We’d also be glad to help you learn about tire rotation with our team.
Learn More at Auffenberg Nissan
Do you need the power and capability of a new Nissan Frontier? Depending on configuration, 2019 Nissan Frontiertowing capacity ranges between 3,500 and 6,720 pounds. The team at our new Nissan dealership near Lebanon is here to help you understand how Nissan Frontier towing can help you tackle your to-do’s from Mascoutah and East St. Louis! Learn…
If you need a new car that has a spacious interior with all the modern comfort and connectivity features you’ve come to expect, the 2020 Nissan Altima fits the bill perfectly. The team at Auffenberg Nissan has helped dozens of Mascoutah-area drivers get behind the wheel of a new Nissan Altima to discover its accommodating interior!…
If you’re looking for a dependable SUV that has plenty of interior features to take your Lebanon and Mascoutah to the next level, then check out the 2019 Nissan Rogue interior. This celebrated Nissan SUV offers plenty of advanced technology, comfort features, and plenty of space for storage. Learn more about the Nissan Rogue interior…