2020 Nissan Pathfinder Seating and Cargo
At Auffenberg Nissan, we’re often asked about the 2020 Nissan Pathfinder. After all, it’s one of the most capable family SUVs we offer! One of the most common questions we get about the Nissan Pathfinder is “How many seats does it offer?” The 2020 Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity features three spacious rows to transport up to seven passengers, and provides 78.9 cubic feet of cargo space. Learn more about the 2020 Nissan Pathfinder interior space, features, and more below.
Nissan Pathfinder Cargo Space
The 2020 Pathfinder optimizes cargo space due to its EZ FLEX® seating system. This system features 60/40 split-folding 2nd row seating featuring Latch and Glide® for simple modular cargo and seating organization. You’ll also enjoy access to a 50/50 split-folding and reclining 3rd row. Here’s an overview of the Nissan Pathfinder interior dimensions:
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (without moonroof): 16.2 cubic feet
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (with moonroof): 16 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Folded (without moonroof): 47.4 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Seats Folded (with moonroof): 47 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (without moonroof): 79.5 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (with moonroof): 78.9 cubic feet
Nissan Pathfinder Interior Features
The Nissan Pathfinder offers so much more than just a spacious interior for Lebanon drives. You’ll find all the tech, comfort, and safety features you need to enjoy drives through Mascoutah.
- Comfort: Your 2020 Pathfinder is equipped with an impressive suite of comfort features, including tri-zone automatic temperature control, cruise control, remote keyless entry, available cooled/heated front seats, and a power-adjustable passenger seat.
- Safety: Drive with confidence through Edwardsville with advanced safety features on your side, including automatic emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert, and an available blind spot monitor.
- Technology: In the new Pathfinder, you can find SiriusXM® satellite radio, NissanConnect® with 8-inch display, six USB ports, and an optional 13-speaker sound system with the Nissan Navigation System.
Explore the New Nissan Pathfinder at Auffenberg Nissan!
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of your favorite Nissan Pathfinder available in our new model inventory? Contact us online to schedule a test drive at our O'Fallon Nissan dealership! We’ll help you compare the Nissan Pathfinder vs. Honda Pilot and make it easy for you to drive home, even if you’re buying from another state.
Learn More About Nissan Models
The Nissan Rogue is available with all-wheel drive at every trim level, specifically Intelligent AWD that automatically senses a loss in traction and adjusts traction as necessary. All-wheel drive helps to increase traction on slick roads and handling in rough or low-traction conditions, making it a top priority for many crossover and SUV shoppers. Find…
The 2020 Nissan Rogue mpg is an EPA-estimated 26 miles in the city and 33 on the highway. That translates to real savings at the gas pump, whether you’re navigating downtown O'Fallon or commuting to Mascoutah. Read our guide below to learn what Lebanon drivers can expect from the Nissan Rogue gas mileage, and then…
At Auffenberg Nissan, we’re often asked about the 2020 Nissan Pathfinder. After all, it’s one of the most capable family SUVs we offer! One of the most common questions we get about the Nissan Pathfinder is “How many seats does it offer?” The 2020 Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity features three spacious rows to transport up to…